Professional Profile! –Digital/Marketing Strategist looking for the right company fit
Update: EMPLOYED!! Congrats to this client for landing her dream job!
Only employers who are looking to hire a results-driven Digital/Marketing Strategist, with creative problem-solving skills who translates consumer insights into business opportunities can read on…
Entrepreneurial spirit at the company is essential!
Location: Within 40 kms of Mississauga or offer to work remotely, any distance
Career highlights to date:
- Launched the most successful product assortment at one of Canada’s top retailers – turned declining business into a consistent share growth within 3 months of the product launch resulting in 20% share growth
- Grew newly launched category revenue by 50% within 10 months of the product launch
- Led a team of 6 analysts to drive more efficiency for a major partner resulting in 10% KPI improvement and downsized the team to 4 as the result of creating more efficiency
Solid analytical, problem-solving and strategic thinking skills to understand opportunities and anticipate the potential impact across multiple critical projects
Develop category & brand with direct profit & loss responsibility
Leverage data and customer insights to develop marketing strategies that met sales and growth targets
Develop, build, and maintain analytical dashboards. Forecast, track and report campaign effectiveness metrics as well as overall ROI; continually monitor, analyze and refine campaigns to maximize digital conversions
Data Analytics: Google Analytics, Market research, impressions, Campaign ROI, POS data, Tableau
Custom research: Brand Health Tracking, Usage & Attitude, Net promoter score
E-Commerce Marketing: Content development, customer acquisition & retention
Digital Marketing: SEO, Social Media Analytics, Email Marketing, SEM
- 5+ year of digital/marketing experience
- Advanced Digital Analytics completed from George Brown College
- Bachelor of Science completed, Major in Management and Statistics, U of T
- Candidate is motivated, able to self-manage effectively and willing/able to work remotely
- 5 year goal: Continue to grow and lead digital marketing strategic product and channel innovations within the same company
- Salary expectations: $80,000+
Contact me at email@example.com or text/phone me at 1-705-716-1478 at no cost to employers, I’ll connect you to this candidate!